Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ethan's Class Update

                          My Grade 5 Class So far….
So far grade five has been fantastic! We get to do so many fun activities. Mr.Wu is also a VERY funny and nice teacher. There are also a lot of good books in the classroom. I have learned a lot about Fort Langley and the Fur Trade and had great fun building my storehouse project. We have also had many great read alouds such as Dear Mrs.LaRue, Stanley’s Party and Dinosaurs Go To School! We also saw many YouTube videos and we learned about Michael Buble for current events. I also enjoyed cross country racing in Bear Creek. We also have fantastic buddy classes with the kindergarteners. One of the special days that we recently had was called “Fort Day”. In Fort Day we baked banek bread and made our own Coast Salish menu. We even got to nibble on some jerky! That is how Grade 5 is going for me.
By:Ethan
November 1, 2011