Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Grade 5W Follow-up on Parent-Teacher Conferences

Dear Grade 5 Parents:

Last Thursday I enjoyed meeting with the parents of my students.  Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns about your child.  Again, thank you for working with me to help your child grow and learn this school year.

If there are any parents who wish to volunteer in our classroom, please contact me.  Volunteer opportunities could include working one on one with a student in math or reading, creating bulletin boards, marking, or sharing a particular skill or passion like art, music, or technology.  Currently, one parent comes on a regular weekly basis to help in the classroom.  I greatly appreciate that parent's commitment to support our students.  Also, our parent-drivers are much needed and appreciated for our fieldtrips. Even if you could come once this year to our classroom, it would be a blessing to our students.

Regards,

Mr.Wu
Teacher